12'6 Insanity Touring
Regular price $1,995.00 Sale price $1,695.00 Save $300.00
These boards were made for complete versatility for all purpose use on Oceans, Rivers, and Lakes. The Racing Board Shape suits Boarders wanting a great Touring Board that cuts through waterways with the greatest of ease; while the 32" width gives the board great balance without sacrificing performance. The board boast a 400 lb weight capacity able to carry extra items from Fishing Gear to Snorkeling Equipment or maybe your favorite companion. See Pup Deck Pads for Dogs. This board was also made for some of our bigger friends that told us other boards were unstable and they wanted something to enjoy paddling without the water coming up on the rails so these feature more volume and height, so anyone riding will love the way they glide through the water.
- DIMENSIONS: 12' 6" Long, 30' or 32" Wide, 6" Height
- CONSTRUCTION: 16kg/m3 EPS foam core wrapped with 2 layers of 6oz fiberglass on both top and bottom, then printed fabric design was put in the middle of the fiberglass, which makes the board tougher and higher tranparency coating with epoxy resin Our Secret High Density EPS Foam Core provides awesome boyancy and the EVA Memory Deck Pad adds extra comfort.
- PERFORMANCE: Great All-Around Board for use in Flat-Water and Surf, Single Fin Performance with No Thrusters needed. Holds up to 400 lbs
- CONVENIENCE FEATURES: Patented LIFTSUP handle is not only great for handling, but serves as the perfect place to use standard bicycle cables to lock your board while you go have a bite or drink. We've added 4 Cargo Tie Downs to provide more places to secure valuables or hold a life jacket. Plus, there is a standard Leash Plug for securing a Coil Leash. You will also appreciate have a Self-Adjusting Air Vent to allow your board to breath and help reduce risk of delamination.
- EXTRA FEATURES: The Connex SUP Threaded Mount allows you to mount our awesome SUPSmart Speaker, Fish Finder, Fishing, Rods, Go Pro, or other Accesories that are compatible with Ram Mounts.
- Supports up to 400 pounds - Big Guys, Dogs, Gear etc...